RENEW EYE GEL
An advanced botanically rich eye gel with 6 peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Red Algae Extract. RENEW EYE GEL is formulated to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines around the eye area. This product is compatible with eye makeup and has natural fragrance.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and minimizes the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles
- Stimulates cellular repair to reverse the signs of aging
- Lifts and tightens the eye area
- Reduces puffiness and swelling to instantly reveal brighter looking eyes
- Fast absorbing gel that delivers healing benefits throughout the day
- Potent and nutrient rich formula compatible with eye makeup
How to Use: For AM Use. Using 1 pump, apply to the finger. Gently pat an even amount to the lower and upper eye socket bone. To be worn all day, use sparingly, compatible with makeup. Harness the power of layering by using RENEW EYE GEL with REPAIR EYE MASK & RESTORE EYE CREAM as part of the ENLIGHTEN | Eye Care System.
Ideal for: All skin types
Net Volume: 30 mL / 1.0 fl. oz.
Net Weight: 82.2 g / 4.4 oz.
- Caffeine - Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Lavandula Hybrida oil - anti-inflammatory properties to refresh the skin
- Cucumber fruit extract - a superfruit for the skin for moisturizing and soothing
- Red Algae Extract - hydrates, softens, and detoxifies the skin
Full ingredient List: Water, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Caffeine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 40
NOTE: The contour of the eye is the delicate skin on the upper cheek bone and the area surrounding the eye socket. The eye area does not include the eyelid nor the actual eye.
Just starting my new eye regime. So far I am loving all the products!