Welcome to Whole Story Skin
We're glad you're here!Skin care can be confusing – we get it – you're not alone.
If you've ever felt a bit overwhelmed or mislead by beauty industry advertising – we get it – we have too.
Whether you’re a...
- Self-professed beauty product junkie disappointed with a drawer full of half used products
- Working mom with no time to spend browsing the counters at a department store
- Professional hitting 45 and notice your aging skin as you check your reflection in the bathroom mirror
We hope you make Whole Story your home and find this brand to be the balance between quality products with a clear message.
In conversations I’ve had with many of you, the biggest question has been “How do I get started with Whole Story Skin?”
The 8 products in the Essentials program are formulated for normal to dry skin. The Morning Routine and the Evening Routine will address Dehydration and Inflammation. Those are very bad words in skin care. Basically, the combination of the two is what dramatically exaggerates the aging process. I’ll dive into that in a later post, but I can tell you the Essentials program is all about prevention and restoration.
Where do I begin?
If you’re wondering how to get started with Whole Story products, here are a few suggestions:
1. Enlighten | Eye Care - A system of 3 products formulated specifically for the eye area to reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines, dark circles, puffiness and swelling. Enlighten is great for men and women, any skin type and can be combined with any other skin care products.
2. Exfoliate, Restore, and Natural Finish - If you are new to skin care, I recommend starting with these three products that are part of the Essentials Morning Routine. After applying and rinsing off Exfoliate, apply Restore Moisturizer and layer Natural Finish directly on top, and you’re ready to go! You’ve cleansed, exfoliated, added a layer of moisture and a layer of protection to shield your skin from environmental toxins.
As you get comfortable using these products as part of your morning routine, begin adding in the other 3 Essential products - Softening Serum, Hydrating Mist, and Calming Rinse. Remember it’s like beginning a new exercise routine - get started, don’t over complicate it, and if you skip a day, no worries, jump back in and pick up where you left off.
3. Hydrating Mist, Rosewater Gel, and Natural Finish - Are you currently using a skin care program? Great! Try a couple of unique products you can easily layer into your daily routine with any skin care line.