5 Essentials Your Skin Needs Everyday

Exfoliation | Hydration | Moisture | Repair | Protection

A daily skin care routine is like taking multivitamins. Supplements give our bodies sufficient amounts of vitamins and minerals that we don’t get from our daily diet. Multivitamins improve the body’s overall function for optimal health, and the same concept is true when you use a daily skin care routine. The bad news is 20% of the signs of premature aging in your skin are caused by genetic factors. The good news is the other 80% can be repaired and restored. As we age, our skin no longer naturally produces what it needs to sustain its youthful appearance. There are 5 Essential things your skin needs every day to repair and restore wounded skin cells.

Exfoliation

Gently exfoliating the excess dead skin cells from your face will reduce the appearance of fine lines, improve the overall tone and texture to your skin, and dramatically reduce the appearance of large pores.

Recommended Product - Morning: EXFOLIATE | Morning Moisturizing Mask

Hydration

When your skin cells are dehydrated, they are in a state of stress. Dehydration causes excess inflammation in the skin and triggers premature aging. Hydrating your skin with acidic water will promote the rapid repair of wounded skin cells and stimulate healthy cell turnover.

Recommended Product - Morning & Evening: HYDRATING MIST

Moisture

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is responsible for the moisture in the layers of your skin. As we age, our skin makes less HA and causes the skin to dry out.  In the morning, we recommend using a humectant moisturizer.  This will pull moisture from the air deep into the layers of your skin to replenish moisture loss. At night, we recommend using an occlusive night cream to lock in moisture for the repair process.

Recommended Products - Morning: RESTORE | Moisturizing Day Cream

Evening: CALMING NIGHT CREAM | With Blue Chamomile

Repair

After the age of 20, your skin loses 1% of collagen every year. Your skin is aging at a rapid rate, and it's only a matter of time before the signs show up on the surface of your skin. Products with a high concentration of pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C, Peptide proteins, Amino Acids, and Retinyl Palmitate will stimulate the production of collagen and promote firmness and elasticity.  This will reverse the signs of damaged skin and premature aging.

Recommended Products - Morning: REPAIR | Cell Repair Mask & RENEW | Vitamin C Cream

Morning & Evening: SOFTENING SERUM | Anti-Inflammatory Serum

Protection

Environmental toxins like pollution, chemicals, and sun exposure cause the skin to become inflamed and dehydrated. Inflammation is the #1 cause of premature aging in the skin, so it's important to shield your skin from environmental damage. Your bare skin is vulnerable to the toxicity in the environment, and while sunscreen is good, we recommend using a shield of protection like makeup foundation or a primer with titanium dioxide on your skin to prevent further damage.

Recommended Product - Morning: NATURAL FINISH | Tinted Moisturizer & Concealer

We invite you to make this your home
The products are quality
Our message is clear
Your experience is exclusive

Be inspired at shopwholestory.com